RankUno is looking for an SEO Associate to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase all major search network rankings.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure implementation of SEO best practices on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and client marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience with tools like Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords Keyword Tool
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Reporting: Monitor and administer different analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Highly Proficient with English Writing and Speaking Skills