RankUno is looking for the perfect Head of Paid Marketing to lead the entire advertising and media strategy and operations team. This person will oversee the deployment of the advertising and promotional activities; work with the creative and content team to get the advertising assets developed; and lead account managers, team leads, and analysts entrusted with delivering paid marketing campaigns for our clients. He/She will be responsible for all the assigned paid media team projects, including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, Media Buying, and Web Analytics. This position would oversee the complete project life cycle, including strategizing, planning, and delivering campaigns in close coordination with the internal team members and clients. This position will seek to maximize ROI for the client’s investments while helping drive overall growth.
Leadership Role: The Head of Paid Marketing will manage the advertising operations team by overseeing the scheduling, production, and implementation of all advertising programs and campaigns to ensure accurate and timely execution of paid programs. Analytical role: He/She will analyze data, prepare recommendations, and perform periodic optimizations to ensure a healthy success rate.
- Lead paid marketing initiatives in all mediums, including Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Shopping, Native and Media Buy, and eCommerce related ads.
- Lead campaigns on channels such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, DoubleClick, and other media as required
- Lead in analytical, tactical, and bid management strategies of the campaigns.
- Provide strategic direction to help teams deploy sophisticated ad campaigns, programs, tools, and platforms that are best suited for our clients
- Consult clients to understand the campaign goals, design campaign strategy, and create an implementation plan
- Lead innovation for the rest of the group, enabling constant improvement in performance, and hence enabling continuous achievement of clients targets
- Identify, establish, and implement the business’ best practices on advertising campaign set-up, optimization, measurement, and reporting
- Foster continuous improvement in their team with tools, process automation, and analytical techniques to increase overall campaign performance and efficiency
- Lead Account Managers/Team Leads to oversee task assignments within the group in line with campaign objectives and setting up quality
- Ensure the smooth execution of the day-to-day activities within the department
- Review dashboards and ad campaign performances to generate reports and insights, offer fact-based solutions that efficiently increase the performance of the business’s campaigns
- Troubleshoot numerous tracking problems, develop solutions, and document internal procedures for his/her team to adhere to in the execution of departmental duties
- Be responsible for achieving key performance indicators (KPIs) for all paid marketing accounts
- Analyze trends, along with qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates
Skills & Qualifications:
- BE or Post Graduation degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Or Communications.
- 7+ Years’ Hands-on Experience in Paid Marketing
- Should have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in client communication, Paid Media Strategy, and team management
- Strong understanding of the marketing technology landscape to determine the best tools and channels for its advertising campaigns. Also, have a solid understanding of marketing principles, audience targeting, and data collection methods
- Experience in conducting performance and competitor analyses and converting raw data and information into actionable advertising. Also, have knowledge of the agency and publisher advertisement tags, performance metrics for advertising campaigns, database, scheduling, and reporting preparation
- Should have exposure to managing large size budget campaigns for international markets, especially the US An agency background or exposure to managing campaigns from multiple industries will be an added advantage for the candidates
- Google Adwords Certified and Google Advanced Certification
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Is well versed with all aspects of Data and Web Analytics, Visualization, studying Customer Behavior, Audience & Persona, Competition Analysis, and Reporting.
- Strong skills with customer-centric documentation and presentation
- Ability to meet marketing initiatives under strict deadlines, work well under pressure, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid analytical and technical skills to optimize ROI
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills