RankUno is looking for a Paid Search Marketing lead responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC lead can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for various clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search per client goals.
- Manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in creating paid search marketing initiatives.
- Manage and generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all primary metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance per client goals.
- Evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4+ years of proven PPC experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience with tools like Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords Keyword Tool
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics and internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc.).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.