RankUno is looking for a Paid Search Marketing Analyst responsible for all Search Engine Marketing activities for the company’s clients, including paid search campaigns (Pay per click marketing) on Google Adwords, Yahoo, MSN, and other engines. He/she will seek to maximize ROI for the client’s pay-per-click investments while helping drive overall growth.
- Create and manage Paid campaigns across search, Display, and Social networks, including Google, Bing, and Facebook.
- Develop lists of potential keywords/phrases by understanding the marketplace, using keyword research tools like Google Keywords Planner, etc.
- Creating ads and A/B testing ad copies to optimize the performance of the campaign.
- Expand campaigns and increase effectiveness by continually monitoring, testing, and updating keywords, ad placements, and targeting as necessary.
- Providing detailed analysis and preparing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports with qualitative insights, recommendations, and scope of improvement.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics, SEM Rush, and Spy Fu will be an added advantage.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Or Communications.
- 2+ years minimum experience in managing high volume Pay-per-click B2B accounts in an agency or corporate B2B setting
- Extensive knowledge of Tier-1 PPC Search Engine platforms (Adwords, Overture, MSN), paid search, bidding & keyword management, tracking tools, etc…
- Google Adwords Qualified Professional & Yahoo Sponsored Search Ambassador designations (not required, but a major plus)
- Ability to meet marketing initiatives under strict deadlines, work well under pressure, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid analytical skills in regards to ROI optimization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication and presentation skills.