RankUno is looking for a Social Media Manager to work on our client’s social media accounts, measure the data, and help with social media engagement efforts. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing the strategy and execution for all social media channels and creating content for e-newsletters and blogging. We are looking to establish a positive online presence to build brand awareness for our clients and provide them with statistics each month with their growth.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Will be responsible for managing the social media campaigns for international clients or audience
- Coordinate with design team to ideate and generate creatives
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve clients’ outreach by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
- Grow and expand our company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitor the activity of company competitors
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience in Listening Advocacy and social analytics tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented approach, and good multitasking and organizational ability
- Exposure to social media listening and monitoring will be added advantage
- Must be comfortable presenting insights to a variety of audiences.
- Fluency in English
- 3 to 5 years of experience with at least two years of B2B industry experience is a must.