RankUno is looking for a Paid Search Marketing Manager responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC manager can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Provide direction to the team around keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Provide oversight in research and creation of keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide oversight and manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search per client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in creating paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all primary metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 6+ years of proven PPC experience
- You have 2+ years of experience managing direct reports
- You have a passion for marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out.
- You can synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations to senior executives.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience with tools like Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords Keyword Tool
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics and internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, among others)
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.