RankUno is looking for an SEO Manager responsible for the complete project life cycle, including strategizing, planning, executing, and delivering client projects in close coordination with the clients. This position will seek to maximize ROI for client’s investments while helping to drive overall growth. This position would lead a team and take complete responsibility for projects assigned to the team on campaigns, including Search Engine Optimization, Paid Marketing, and Social Media Optimization.
The key responsibility of the SEO manager is to coordinate with clients to understand the campaign goals, design campaign strategy, and create an implementation plan, especially on SEO, Social Media, and Content marketing programs and campaigns, to ensure accurate and timely execution of paid programs. Search Marketing manager, however, is not just a supervisor; he/she also plays a mentorship role to the team by supporting and guiding the execution of their duties, constantly ensuring upskilling of his/her team.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g., customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ Years’ Hands-on experience in Search Engine Optimization, Team Management, Project Strategy, and Client Communication.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Well-versed with all aspects of Data and Web Analytics, studying Customer Behavior, Competition Analysis, and Reporting.
- Strong skills with customer-centric documentation and presentation.
- Ability to meet marketing initiatives under strict deadlines, work well under pressure, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid analytical and technical skills to optimize ROI
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills