A multinational design agency with offices in three continents that creates intuitive, immersive, and meaningful experiences through product, digital or experience design reached out to RankUno to improve their organic traffic in the target USA region.
- The website focused on UI/UX and did not have landing pages for core service offerings and supporting assets such as, blogs, whitepapers, geo contact pages.
- The website has a static custom build did not grant access to the website backend.
- There was a significant turnaround time for approvals from the multinational design agency’s management team.
- There was a significant turnaround time for approvals and implementation of SEO suggestions from the multinational design agency’s IT team.
- There was a significant turnaround time for approvals and implementation of content suggestions from the multinational design agency’s content and IT team.
- There was a significant turnaround time for approvals and implementation of conversion rate optimization and UI/UX suggestions from the multinational design agency’s content and IT team.
- Competition analysis – To streamline the key service offerings that could be showcased on the multinational design agency’s website from business, users, and search engines perspective.
- Technical SEO analysis – To ensure that the website’s visibility and performance are not hampered in search engines due to technological advancements.
- Linkscape analysis – To ensure the existing backlink profile demonstrates authority and trustworthiness in the relevat business niche and to identify new opportunities to enhance credibility in search engines.
- Created wireframe templates for key sections of the website that can be scaled to add new content in future.
- Conceptualized a topic cluster content strategy to display thought leadership on key business topics or service offerings.
- Identified and provided recommendations to fix technical issues that would have otherwise hampered the overall website visibility and performance in search engines.
- Prepared a comprehensive tracking plan using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to track micro conversions – subscriptions to newsletters, PDF downloads and macro conversions such as, contact form leads captured, event tracking for phone number button clicks etc.
- Provided recommendations to optimize existing landing pages from a conversion rate optimization perspective to boost the number of leads captured from key webpages.
- Provided recommendations to fix issues flagged as per Google Search Console’s Core Web Vitals and Google Lighthouse reports so that the overall page load time reduces for website visitors.
- Formulated a backlink acquisition plan using advanced white hat SEO link-building tactics to improve visibility in local search results in target regions.
- Organic clicks have improved 327% since the time project was kick started
- Improvement in local search visibility (New York Studio, USA):
- 27.5% Y-o-Y increase in business profile interactions
- 60% Y-o-Y increase in people who viewed the business profile. 75% Y-o-Y increase in searches that triggered this multinational design agency’s business profile.